Are you looking for a new dentist in Manchester?
At YOR Dental at MediaCityUK, we welcome all new patients to our dental practice in Salford Quays.
Like any new relationship, our relationship with you will be built on trust and communication and these core values together with our exceptional level of service are what drives our passion for dentistry in Manchester.
We welcome patients young and old from Salford Quays, Salford, Trafford and throughout Manchester. Whether you’re looking for a dental check-up, a dental hygiene appointment or you want to make a bigger change to your teeth, we look forward to meeting you.
Some of the more popular dental services that we offer at YOR Dental in Salford Quays include:
- General dentistry
- Dental hygiene
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Teeth straightening
- Replace missing teeth
Register today and claim your free consultation with our patient co-ordinator.
you can book directly with our team of expert dentists for a comprehensive examination that includes 2 small x-rays, a 3D check-up and more for £125.
What happens at my first visit in Salford Quays?
At YOR Dental in Salford Quays, we take time to get to know you and our examinations are more than just a quick look in your mouth. Here is a step by step guide for what happens at your first visit:
Yor Dental for
Book your consultation for New Patients
What is involved with subsequent dental examinations in Salford Quays?
When you join the YOR Dental practice in Salford Quays, we recommend regular appointments every 6 to 12 months with your dentist and hygienist to ensure a good level of oral health.
Your regular dental check-ups with your dentist will include the following:
- An oral cancer screening to check the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, gums and tissues for any sign of oral cancer
- A check on each tooth for decay using special dental instruments
An extensive check of all your existing restorations such as crowns, fillings and bridges
- A check of your gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of gum disease or periodontal disease
- X-rays and analysis which will help determine the presence of any tumours, cysts, bone loss, gum disease and will also help determine your tooth and root positions
- If needed, you may have photographs taken of your teeth to help with explaining any treatment or for monitoring purposes
- A summary of the findings from the dental check-up and a treatment plan