What is adult orthodontics in Salford Quay?
Orthodontics refers to the area within dentistry that deals specifically with the diagnosis and treatment of misaligned teeth, jaws and bite problems.
Whilst orthodontics has in the past tended to focus on the treatment of children’s misaligned teeth, there has been an increasing trend in recent years to treat adult teeth.
Patients from Salford Quay, Salford, Trafford and throughout Manchester now realise that they don’t have to hide their smile because of crooked or unattractive teeth.
Advances in technology means that braces are no longer just for children, they are for adults too. Now you can straighten teeth discreetly, comfortably and quickly and get the smile you have been longing for.
Adult orthodontics can treat:
- Gappy teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Protruding teeth
- Bite problems
Book a free consultation to find out more about adult orthodontics.
How does adult orthodontics work at YOR Dental in Salford Quays?
At your free consultation, we will assess your teeth and gums and talk to you about the different adult braces that we offer at YOR Dental. We will also discuss which treatment might be the best option for you.
Our adult braces have been chosen because they are discreet, comfortable and take a reasonable amount of time to straighten teeth.
Read more about our chosen adult braces:
Yor Dental for
Fantastic customer care and a holistic service with an experienced and friendly team in a relaxed dental practice – we are passionate about getting the right results for you
Flexible opening hours with some early morning and late evening appointments
0% finance to help make treatment affordable
A commitment to investing in the latest technology to give you the ultimate results with your treatment
Book your consultation for Adult Orthodontics
What are the benefits of Adult Orthodontics?
Patients from Salford, Salford Quays, Trafford and throughout Manchester are choosingto straighten teeth with adult orthodontics because:
- Adult orthodontics will make the very best of your teeth so that they look great and feel good too
- You’ll get a huge boost to your confidence and will be able to show off your new smile with lovely straight teeth
- With adult orthodontics your teeth will bite together properly which will mean you’ll be able to eat more comfortably and care for your teeth more easily too
- Adult orthodontics ensures that your teeth and jaws are aligned and work in harmony so that your straight teeth will be easier to keep clean and free from plaque
- Treating your teeth and jaws with adult orthodontics will enhance your facial aesthetics
Frequently Asked Questions about Adult Orthodontics
Is there any difference between adult orthodontics and child orthodontics?
If there is a clear orthodontic need, children can claim their treatment on the NHS, and this involves wearing fixed metal braces. Adults, however, usually have to pay, but this means there are more teeth straightening options available.