What is cosmetic dentistry?
Are you looking for a cosmetic dentist in Manchester?
Cosmetic dentistry refers to the different treatments that can be used to improve the appearance of your teeth.
Just as you might take pride in how your hair and nails look, more people from Salford, Trafford, Salford Quaysand throughout Manchester are now paying more attention to how their smile and teeth look too.
At YOR Dental at MediaCityUK in Salford Quays, we are proud to be recognised as the regional centre of excellence for cosmetic dentistry in Manchester. We know that stunning white teeth can make you look and feel good.
Cosmetic dentistry treatments can:
- whiten and brighten teeth
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Hide chips or cracks
- Change the shape of short, pointy or
- Uneven teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Fill in gaps between teeth
If there’s something you don’t like about your teeth or you want to change, then our professional cosmetic dentists will have a solution!
Before & After Treatments
Would you like us to transform your smile?
What cosmetic dentistry treatments are available at YOR Dental in Salford Quays?
At YOR Dental in Salford Quays we will take time to listen to what it is that you want to change or improve with your teeth. Popular cosmetic dentistry treatments include:
Yor Dental for
Fantastic customer care and a holistic service with an experienced and friendly team in a relaxed dental practice – we are passionate about getting the right results for you
Book your consultation for Cosmetic Dentistry
What are the benefits of cosmetic dentistry in Salford Quays?
Patients from Salford, Salford Quays, Trafford and throughout Manchester are choosing cosmetic dentistry because:
- Cosmetic dentistry will change the appearance of your teeth and your smile, instantly boosting your confidence
- Cosmetic dentistry can be used to fix or disguise a range of dental problems including crooked, uneven, dis-coloured or missing teeth
- Most of the cosmetic dentistry services are completely painless without the need for injections or drills. Where treatment is more complex like dental implants, we use a local anaesthetic to numb your mouth
- Most of the cosmetic dental treatments give instant or fast results so that you can show off your new smile. Only dental implants and adult brace treatments take longer to show off results
- With 0% finance and monthly payment plans, cosmetic dentistry is more affordable than ever