What is composite bonding in Manchester?
Composite bonding is a cosmetic dental treatment which can quickly and easily change the appearance of your teeth for the better.
Also known as dental bonding or teeth bonding, composite bonding treatments involve using a special dental putty to correct minor dental flaws.
We’ve treated hundreds of dental patients from Trafford, Salford Quays, Salford and throughout Manchester for composite bonding. Dental bonding can help to:
- Disguise chipped or cracked teeth
- Fill in gaps between teeth
- Make small teeth appear longer
- Neaten up worn teeth
- Change the shape of pointy teeth
- Disguise the appearance of stained teeth
Book a free consultation to find out more about dental bonding.
How does teeth bonding work at YOR Dental in Salford Quays?
At your next appointment in Salford Quays, we’ll start by choosing a shade of dental bonding that closely matches the colour of your own teeth.
Next, our experienced team will gently prepare your tooth by etching at the surface. This does not hurt or damage the tooth. A special conditioning liquid is then applied to your tooth which helps the composite bonding stick fast.
The composite bonding is then sculpted and shaped to your tooth until we are all happy with how it looks.
In the next step, a UV light is placed over your teeth which hardens the dental bonding firm in place.
We’ll finish off by giving your teeth a polish and making sure that the composite bonding material is smooth against your tooth.
You can then leave the dental practice in Salford Quays with a lovely new smile!
Yor Dental for
Flexible opening hours with some early morning and late evening appointments
0% finance to help make treatment affordable
A commitment to investing in the latest technology to give you the ultimate results with your treatment
Book your consultation for Composite Bonding
What are the benefits of Composite Bonding?
Patients from Salford Quays, Salford, Trafford and throughout Manchester are choosing to disguise dental flaws with composite bonding because:
- Dental bonding is a fast way to update your teeth with instant results
- The process for teeth bonding is painless with no need for injections, drills or anaesthetic
- Composite bonding can be used to disguise many issues including staining, worn and pointy teeth
- Composite bonding is a relatively inexpensive way to give your teeth a makeover so that you can smile again with confidence
- Dental bonding is a reversible treatment, so if you change your mind or decide you don’t want the bonding on your teeth anymore, it can be removed