What are composite veneers in Manchester?
Composite veneers cover the surface of your tooth using a thin piece of composite material. They work just like a false fingernail.
Composite veneers are placed on teeth to disguise:
- Uneven or worn teeth
- Some minor misalignments
We’ve updated the smiles of hundreds of patients from Salford, Trafford, Salford Quays, and throughout Manchester with composite veneers.
Book a free consultation to find out more about composite veneers.
How do composite veneers work at YOR Dental in Salford Quays?
An adhesive glue is then applied to your tooth which helps the composite material stick to your tooth.
The composite veneers are applied in thin layers to the front of your tooth and shaped until it has covered the surface perfectly.
Next, a special light is placed over your tooth which hardens the veneers to the tooth.
Finally, the process is finished off with a polish to your teeth and you’ll be able to leave the dental surgery in Salford Quayswith a lovely new smile.
Yor Dental for
A free consultation either online or in our dental practice at Salford Quays so that you can find out more before committing to your chosen treatment
0% finance to help make treatment affordable
Book your consultation for Dental Veneers
What are the benefits of Dental Veneers?
- Composite veneers area painless treatment with no need for injections, drills or anaesthetic
- You’ll notice immediate results with composite veneers
- Composite veneers can be used to treat a range of dental imperfections including chipped, dis-coloured and cracked teeth
- If you change your mind, composite veneers are a reversible treatment and can be removed safely at our dental practice
- Composite veneers are an affordable treatment to give your smile and teeth an update