What is Invisalign ?
Invisalign is the revolutionary way to straighten teeth invisibly!
Unlike traditional metal fixed braces, Invisalign is made up of a series of clear, plastic aligners that sit over the top of your teeth. They’re practically invisible so no one needs to know you’re having your teeth straightened.
Invisalign aligners are comfortable because there’s no metal wires digging into your gums. You can also remove your aligners to eat, drink and brush your teeth which makes them far more hygienic.
If you have crooked teeth, but don’t want to resort to metal braces to straighten teeth, then Invisalign is the answer..
Start your Invisalign Journey in Manchester with a Free Invisalign consultation. Book today.
Before & After Invisalign Treatments
We offer four convenient payment options.
5% discount off full for cosmetic treatments*
Half payment upfront and spread the rest over 3 months *
0% 24 months interest-free finance*
9.9% APR Spread the cost over 2-5 years*
At YOR Dental, we have treated thousands of patients from Manchester, Didsbury, Stockport, Sale, Hale, Prestwich, Worsley, Wilmslow, Alderley Edge, Bramhall, Heald Green, Woodford, Altrincham, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, Salford Quays, Trafford, Salford and throughout the North with Invisalign. Patients love that Invisalign is discreet and comfortable.
How does Invisalign work at YOR Dental in Salford Quays?
Once you’re ready to go ahead with Invisalign, we will use these images to make up your series of bespoke clear aligners.
We will invite you back to YOR Dental in Salford Quays where we will show you how to fit and remove your Invisalign braces.
You will be given several aligners in the series. It is important that you wear the first aligner for the prescribed time – usually a week – before you move on to the next set of aligners in the series.
Your treatment continues in this way until you reach the last set of Invisalign aligners, and your teeth are in their final position.
For the treatment to work, you must wear your Invisalign aligners for a minimum of 20 – 22 hours a day. For this reason, we suggest that you only remove your braces to eat, drink and brush your teeth.
Yor Dental for
Fantastic customer care and a holistic service with an experienced and friendly team in a relaxed dental practice – we are passionate about getting the right results for you
Flexible opening hours with some early morning and late evening appointments
0% finance to help make treatment affordable
A commitment to investing in the latest technology to give you the ultimate results with your treatment
Additionally, YOR Dental is proud to be an Apex diamond provider for Invisalign which means we are in the top 1% of providers in Europe.
Book your consultation for Invisalign®
What are the benefits of Invisalign®?
Patients from Salford, Trafford, Salford Quays and throughout Manchester are choosing Invisalign because:
- Invisalign aligners are practically invisible, so most people won’t realize that you are having your teeth straightened
- Invisalign can be used to treat a range of orthodontic problems from mild through to severe including crooked, overcrowded and gappy teeth
- You can remove your Invisalign braces to eat, drink, and brush your teeth, making them more hygienic. You can also take them out for extra special occasions
- Invisalign straightens teeth quickly with most patients completing their treatment between 6 and 12 months
- With Invisalign you won’t need regular orthodontic appointments to have your braces adjusted. Instead, we give you several aligners upfront, and see you occasionally to ensure that your Invisalign treatment is going according to plan
- Invisalign aligners are made of transparent plastic which makes them comfortable to wear and won’t irritate your mouth and gums