What are porcelain veneers in Manchester?
Porcelain veneers are thin strips of porcelain which are placed over the length of your tooth to cover up and hide dental problems such as:
- Cracked teeth
- Dis-coloured teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Uneven or worn teeth
Patients from Salford Quays, Salford, Trafford, and throughout Manchester are choosing porcelain veneers as a painless and an affordable way to update their smile.
Book a free consultation to find out more about porcelain veneers.
What is the process for porcelain veneers at YOR Dental in Manchester?
At your next appointment, we will begin by preparing your tooth. We will gently file your tooth which will allow the porcelain veneers to fit your tooth. This is completely painless.
Next, we will take an impression or a mould of your tooth. This is sent to our laboratory which is used to make your bespoke porcelain veneers. Whilst this is happening, you will be fitted with temporary veneers.
Once your custom-made porcelain veneers are ready, we will invite you back to YOR Dental to have them fitted using a special adhesive glue.
Yor Dental for
Flexible opening hours with some early morning and late evening appointments
0% finance to help make treatment affordable
A commitment to investing in the latest technology to give you the ultimate results with your treatment
Book your consultation for Porcelain Veneers
What are the benefits of porcelain veneers in Salford Quays?
Patients from Salford Quays, Salford, Trafford and throughout Manchester are choosing porcelain veneers because:
- Treatment is completely painless with no need for injections, drills or anaesthetic
- Results with porcelain veneers are instant and you’ll be able to leave the dental practice with a new smile
- Porcelain veneers can be used to treat a range of dental flaws such as chipped, uneven, dis-coloured and cracked teeth
- Porcelain veneers are durable, stain resistant and should last between 10 and 15 years
- Porcelain veneers are an affordable cosmetic dentistry treatment to improve your smile